- Typical duration of cooperation. Some quality assurance consultants hop from project to project and don't really care about the project afterlife. ...
- Flexibility. First of all, it's the diversity of services and pricing models for various customer needs. ...
- Security. ...
- Domain knowledge.
- Identify your business goals and customer needs.
- Choose a chatbot builder that you can use on your desired channels.
- Design your bot conversation flow by using the right nodes.
- Test your chatbot and collect messages to get more insights.
- Use data and feedback from customers to train your bot.
Off-page SEO includes activities done off of a website in an effort to increase the site's search engine rankings. Common off-page SEO actions include building backlinks, encouraging branded searches, and increasing engagement and shares on social media.
- Tip #1: Keep The Landing Page Layout VERY Simple.
- Tip #2: “Hide” Content Not Needed Initially.
- Tip #3: Spend Extra Time Optimizing Headlines.
- Tip #4: Incentivize Further Click-Throughs.
- Tip #5: Ensure Lightning-Fast Page Speed.
- Tip #6: Ensure Mobile-Friendliness For SEO.
SEO tactics applied outside of a website to improve its rankings. These tactics often include link building, guest posting, social media marketing, and more. The goal of off-page SEO is to get search engines (and users) to see your site as more trustworthy and authoritative.
Link building is important because links are one of the major ranking factors of search engines. Search engines such as Google look at the quantity of high-quality inbound links to a webpage when they crawl. The higher quality links a webpage has, the better it will rank.
Keyword research helps you find which keywords are best to target and provides valuable insight into the queries that your target audience is actually searching on Google. The insight that you can get into these actual search terms can help inform content strategy as well as your larger marketing strategy.
- Become a prolific patcher.
- Check for server vulnerabilities.
- Choose a completely managed platform.
- Hide behind a Web Access Firewall (WAF)
- Invite an attack (have a bug bounty program)
- Automate the attack.
- SSL certificate for ALL websites (even internal ones)